httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Laurie <...@gonzo.ben.algroup.co.uk>
Subject Re: T-shirts!
Date Fri, 27 Jun 1997 14:28:19 GMT
Randy Terbush wrote:

> Can we buy stock in the shipping company you will be using... :-)

;-)

> I'll take many. Keep us posted on the progress.

I will ... BTW, if you've got any other versions of the feather (like, higher
res, or in some drawing packages format), then can I have them, please?

> Is this something that we are going to make publically available?

Of course! We may do a special version for group members, though.

One idea that occurred to me was to have 3 versions:

1. "I program Apache".

2. "I fixed a bug in Apache".

3. "I run Apache".

(4. "I've vaguely heard of Apache" ;-)