httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Laurie <...@gonzo.ben.algroup.co.uk>
Subject T-shirts!
Date Fri, 27 Jun 1997 10:15:29 GMT
My company has decided that the time has come for an Apache T-shirt. Our
graphic designer is working on ideas as we speak. All input welcome!

The usual deal - we will cover our costs, not make profit. We'll probably take
preorders to make sure there's sufficient demand to cover the print run, and
also to size the run appropriately.

Since I think we _must_ have the feather on there, this isn't going to be the
world's cheapest T-shirt - I'd guess we'll be doing at least 3-colour, if not
more.

Cheers,

Ben.