httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Laurie <>
Subject Re: [STATUS] Fri Jun 6 08:12:55 EDT 1997
Date Sun, 15 Jun 1997 19:31:47 GMT
Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:
> >  * Ken's code documentation fixes... I think everyone is a bit
> >    concerned/worried about any code-level changes at this point.
>     Any reason why I shouldn't check these into the HEAD now?

You might like to wait until the NT dust has settled, especially since there is
some small danger we'll want to back the whole lot out.

And, BTW, folks, I just tested on Unix, and I've blown it (slightly). I really
do have to get something to eat, but I'll fix it afterwards.

Ben Laurie                Phone: +44 (181) 994 6435  Email:
Technical Director        URL:
A.L. Digital Ltd,         Apache Group member (