httpd-dev mailing list archives

From c...@decus.org (Rodent of Unusual Size)
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-site/mirrors index.cgi list.cgi mirrors.list
Date Thu, 12 Jun 1997 19:25:40 GMT
>From the fingers of Brian Behlendorf flowed the following:
>
>I think this works well.  Any objections to updating the live site
>with it?

    Um, no.  It's already updated.  I think I picked up an intermediate
    version when I updated for the FAQ change earlier, but these are
    live and healthy now.

    Sameer, does your database file record site location to the regional
    level (e.g., California, Ontario, et cetera)?  The download
    page says, "pick one close to you," but the site names (such as
    Arctic.Org) don't necessarily help choose for "closeness"..  If that
    information is available, maybe it should be displayed
    parenthetically after the site name.

    #ken    :-P}