httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Laurie <>
Subject Re: Apache Server Contribution (fwd)
Date Wed, 11 Jun 1997 18:06:32 GMT
Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:
>     Not ack'ed.  What's the process for new blood on the NT front?  Tell
>     'im about new-httpd, or nt-dev, or what?  I'm still catching up on
>     the week-end's mail..

Well, my opinion is that nt-dev should be disbanded. If we're going to support
it then we need everyone to see the stuff regarding it.

Also, I _think_ we are more-or-less agreed that we'll do NT on the head, and
release a new version which is NT+unix.

Ben Laurie                Phone: +44 (181) 994 6435  Email:
Technical Director        URL:
A.L. Digital Ltd,         Apache Group member (