httpd-dev mailing list archives

From c...@decus.org (Rodent of Unusual Size)
Subject Apache Server Contribution (fwd)
Date Wed, 11 Jun 1997 14:54:17 GMT
    Not ack'ed.  What's the process for new blood on the NT front?  Tell
    'im about new-httpd, or nt-dev, or what?  I'm still catching up on
    the week-end's mail..

    #ken    :-P}
From:	SMTP%"mikeba@stratos.net"      "mikeba"  8-JUN-1997 18:03:10.59
To:	Coar@DECUS.Org
CC:
Subj:	Apache Server Contribution

Date: Sun, 08 Jun 1997 18:02:48 -0400
From: mikeba@stratos.net (mikeba)
Subject: Apache Server Contribution
To: Coar@DECUS.Org

I am very interested in contributing to some part of the Apache Server
universe.  Who would I contact or how do I go about becomming a contributor
to the Apache Group.  My particular expertise is in programming in a
DOS/Windows/Intel environment, but I have also done OS/2 programming.  I
know C/C++, Visual Basic, Intel Assembler, and others.  I read in an
article in Information Week that the Apache Group is considering porting to
the Windows NT environment.  I would like to be involved in that, but I
would also like to get involved in any aspect of Apache that may need work
to be done.

Thank you for your time, I would appreciate any information you can give me
or perhaps  a person to contact.

Mike Barnosky.