httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Laurie <>
Subject Re: branched tree
Date Mon, 09 Jun 1997 17:41:30 GMT
Marc Slemko wrote:
> If we are planning a 1.3 release, I am 100% against anything except
> critical bugfixes going into 1.2 because it simply leads to too many
> trees.

> If NT is going to be either in 1.2 after seperate betas or a seperate
> 1.2-NT, 1.2 should get any bugfixes that are easy to bring back.

Please - let's just call 1.2+NT 1.3. As Randy says, 1.2-NT isn't a version

> Note that pcs's commits seem to have something messed up... either it is
> his setup locally or a branch thing.  Hmm, I get the same thing.  Will
> have to take a look when I get a chance...

Nah - this happens every time we branch. The script that does the diff doesn't
patch in a branch, subtracting one from the final digit doesn't do the job!

Ben Laurie                Phone: +44 (181) 994 6435  Email:
Technical Director        URL:
A.L. Digital Ltd,         Apache Group member (