httpd-dev mailing list archives

From c...@decus.org (Rodent of Unusual Size)
Subject Re: t-shirts
Date Fri, 06 Jun 1997 00:28:08 GMT
>From the fingers of sameer flowed the following:
>
>	So sending beer through the mail would be a bit cumbersome,

    Just as well; I don't drink. ;->

>	Maybe we should get an Apache t-shirt printed "I survived the
>Apache 1.2 release cycle"

    Cool!  I have an idea for a graphic, but that may not be possible.
    How about an arrow in a bull's-eye, with the fletching recognisably
    Apache's feather?  Three-colour printing (if they don't include
    black) would be minimum to get the identity across, and that might
    be rather dear.

    I have a friend who's a graphic artist; he'd probably work this up
    in return for a shirt. :-)

    I could check on pricing with the folks that usually do our
    promotional stuff.  How much would everyone be willing to pay?
    US$10 for a T-shirt?  (WAGging here..)

    No promises, though.  Thoughts?

    #ken    :-D}