httpd-dev mailing list archives

From c...@decus.org (Rodent of Unusual Size)
Subject Re: ABOUT_APACHE file
Date Tue, 03 Jun 1997 11:04:02 GMT
    This looks grand!  One grammatical change and two Y2K alterations
    attached.  Also, since Paul has pulled his name from the contributors
    page (I have no idea why), he might want it removed from this, as well..

    #ken    :-)}

*** about.old	Tue Jun 03 07:03:48 1997
--- about.new	Tue Jun 03 07:09:05 1997
***************
*** 47,53 ****
  two projects could share ideas and fixes.

  The early Apache server was a big hit, but we all knew that the codebase
! needed a general overhaul and redesign.  During May-June`95, while
  Rob Hartill and the rest of the group focused on implementing new features
  for 0.7.x (like pre-forked child processes) and supporting the rapidly growing
  Apache user community, Robert Thau designed a new server architecture
--- 47,53 ----
  two projects could share ideas and fixes.

  The early Apache server was a big hit, but we all knew that the codebase
! needed a general overhaul and redesign.  During May-June 1995, while
  Rob Hartill and the rest of the group focused on implementing new features
  for 0.7.x (like pre-forked child processes) and supporting the rapidly growing
  Apache user community, Robert Thau designed a new server architecture
  count those made by active members or people who are known to be experts
! on that part of the server.  Vetoes must be accompanied with a convincing
  explanation.

! The above describes our past and current (as of June`97) guidelines,
  which will probably change over time as the membership of the group
  changes and our development/coordination tools improve.

--- 165,174 ----
  group's work for over six months, so it's usually an easy decision.
  Anyone on the mailing list can vote on a particular issue, but we only
  count those made by active members or people who are known to be experts
! on that part of the server.  Vetoes must be accompanied by a convincing
  explanation.

! The above describes our past and current (as of June 1997) guidelines,