httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: 1.3 confusion
Date Mon, 23 Jun 1997 13:19:11 GMT
Randy Terbush wrote:

> I think that new features can go into 1.3. I too am tired of being
> on hold. Lets get back to the fun part of this whole deal.

I agree... The NT port has proven itself as pretty clean. Some low-level
abstraction will really make it nice. We can add all the "waiting for
1.2 release" stuff and have a beta of 1.3 ready in no time...

I think everyone is biting at the bit wanting to actually do some
coding and adding some features.

+1