httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Chuck Murcko <ch...@Topsail.ORG>
Subject Re: Interesting HTTPd research (ACE, JAWS)
Date Fri, 20 Jun 1997 13:59:57 GMT
Interesting. Useful. 2.0? It would work for me.

It also has some interesting notions of protocol API, since at least these
folks have realized that it's not HTTP forever. 8^)

BTW, we use ACE at work. Just haven't considered it for Apache due to the
general C bigotry here, which I've also been part of from time to time.

--
chuck
Chuck Murcko            The Topsail Group             West Chester PA USA