httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com>
Subject And the fun begins...
Date Thu, 19 Jun 1997 02:38:53 GMT

I'm going to make an executive decision here. Impeach me if you
will.

Ian (or anyone with access to a news feed with the "announcement"
post available), please cancel the posting?

Also, I would respectfully ask that Ambarish please remove the
distribution from his website.

In due time....

------- Forwarded Message

Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 03:42:58 +0200
From: andy@arosnet.se (Jansson Anders)
To: apache@apache.org
Subject: apache, NT and images..

Hello!

We at ArosNet have decided to run the NT port of Apache, and have
at this time installed it and so forth. We have a problem .. =)

It seems like when loading a page that currently is on the apache
server, it only seem to load a small amount of any gif, when
trying to access the page from a modem connection. If I look the
page up from our internal network it works fine, but not from the out
side using a modem (As mentioned above).

Is this a bug or is it some sort of configuration fault that we can
fix ourselves? Since we are working with customers and projects, we
are somewhat concerned having it up and working..

Hoping for some clues or hints that can fix this problem..

Regards

/Andy
Tech N' Admin
Aros InterNet - Total Access AB