httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com>
Subject Re: NT and modules
Date Wed, 18 Jun 1997 02:56:06 GMT

I've been playing around with PAM functionality lately which is
heavily modulized as dynamic functions. I'll look at this. Memory
usage for me is getting to be a big problem. This could be a huge
win.

We also have some very talented Perl people in this group. Much of
Perl is dynamically loaded these days. Perhaps one of these people
have some insight.