httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Wilson <a.wil...@elsevier.co.uk>
Subject Re: PCWeek article...
Date Thu, 12 Jun 1997 10:07:38 GMT
I wonder if keeping personality-cult influences to a minimum migh not
be a good thing for the project ;)  At any rate, if ZD want to put a
picture on their own pages that's their problem.  If the AG is going to
be photographed and webbed under apache.org then it'd had better be
everyone.  Otherwise, well, we have homepages of our own...

Cheers,
Ay.

Andrew.Wilson@cm.cs.ac.uk          http://www.cs.cf.ac.uk/User/Andrew.Wilson/

Rodent of Unusual Size: