httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com>
Subject Re: [2.0] proposed vhost config rewrite
Date Mon, 09 Jun 1997 20:35:05 GMT
Interesting. Looks like this next version will be quite
interesting. :-)

It would also be nice if <VirtualHost> (or <HostMatch>) could
appear multiple times for the same Vhost. This would allow us to
abstract certain portions of the configuration that we are willing
to give user control to. (ie the user that is renting the server)

Ben sez: