httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com>
Subject Re: Virtual Server User request/suggestion (fwd)
Date Mon, 09 Jun 1997 16:41:32 GMT

> not acked.

I've suggested something like this in the past.

The parent process would essentially maintain pools of servers for
each virtual host. I've accomplished nearly the same thing by
running separate parent processes for each host _without_ using
VirtualHosts.  Sure is a lot of processes sitting around though.