httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Kluft <>
Subject Re: Apache FAQ (fwd)
Date Sat, 07 Jun 1997 04:59:24 GMT
> Kent Landfield wrote:
> From: Kent Landfield <>
> Subject: Apache FAQ
> To:
> Any possibility of posting it to news.answers as well so that it is in
> the FAQ archives on RTFM ? Just a thought...

If you need help getting the UseNet-posted version of the FAQ to comply with
the news.answers moderators' rules, take a look at the "AUTO-FAQ" package.
I originally wrote it for that purpose when I maintained the Ham Radio FAQ.

AUTO-FAQ is now maintained by Paul Schleck <>, who has
also added many significant enhancements.  He has a web page for it at

Once you have AUTO-FAQ configured to post your FAQ, news.answers compliance
is usually also taken care of with no additional effort.  You just have to
send the moderators a copy and get approval to crosspost into news.answers.
Then all the FAQ archives pick it up automatically from news.answers.
Ian Kluft  KO6YQ PP-ASEL                                  Cisco Systems, Inc. (work) (home)          San Jose, CA

View raw message