httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com>
Subject Re: 2.0 development in-person meeting
Date Sat, 07 Jun 1997 03:14:18 GMT

I would like to make this, but find the fact that it is only 3
weeks away to be a bit short notice. I also realize that deferring
this would kind of defeat the primary purpose of the meeting. It
seems that it would be an equal problem for anyone trying to get
flights from across the pond.

I primarily would need to find some standin fingers for my dike...

Is a later date an option?