httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Kluft <ikl...@cisco.com>
Subject Re: 2.0 development in-person meeting
Date Sat, 07 Jun 1997 00:39:59 GMT
> From: Brian Behlendorf <brian@organic.com>
> To: new-httpd@apache.org
> Subject: 2.0 development in-person meeting

[...]
> I propose we hold this at the end of June/beginning of July.  The issue of
> "where" is certainly a tough one. I propose the Organic offices in San
> Francisco, [...]

Anyone mind if I attend?  I obviously showed an interest in helping out on
rearchitecting the 2.0 API with the prototype I've started at
   http://www.employees.org/~ikluft/apache/flex-api-proposal.html

I realize I'm not a core contributor (yet).  But if this API interface
generator idea turns into something the group accepts, I probably won't
be able to avoid becoming at least a busy contributor.

I couldn't get involved until recently when Cisco dropped the web server
product that came along for the ride in the acquisition of TGV Software.
I wish I could have gotten involved back when Cliff Skolnick told me that
he and others at Organic were starting a mail list for a new HTTP server. :-)
--
Ian Kluft  KO6YQ PP-ASEL                                  Cisco Systems, Inc.
ikluft@cisco.com (work)  ikluft@thunder.sbay.org (home)          San Jose, CA