httpd-dev mailing list archives

From sameer <sam...@c2.net>
Subject JSDK 1.0
Date Fri, 06 Jun 1997 02:09:58 GMT
README - Java(tm) Servlet Development Kit (JSDK) 1.0 BETA
------
The Java Servlet Development Kit (JSDK) can be used to develop and test
server extensions based on the servlet API. Included is a standalone
server (called the ServletRunner) that can be used to test servlets
before running them in a servlet-enabled web server.

In addition to the ServletRunner, code to run servlets in the following
commercial web servers is provided in this release:

        Netscape Enterprise and FastTrack 2.x
        Netscape Enterprise 3.0beta3
            (see README.netscape for more information)
        Microsoft IIS 2.x and 3.x
        Apache
            (see README.apache for more information)

[. . .]

	Apache is counted as a commercial webserver now. =) (They only
have a 1.1 module, but I skimmed it and I didn't see anything major
that would break in 1.2 -- looked like just the should_block stuff
needs to be updated)

--
Sameer Parekh					Voice:   510-986-8770
President					FAX:     510-986-8777