httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com>
Subject Re: t-shirts
Date Fri, 06 Jun 1997 00:48:52 GMT
> >From the fingers of sameer flowed the following:
> >
> >	So sending beer through the mail would be a bit cumbersome,
>
>     Just as well; I don't drink. ;->
>
> >	Maybe we should get an Apache t-shirt printed "I survived the
> >Apache 1.2 release cycle"
>
>     Cool!  I have an idea for a graphic, but that may not be possible.
>     How about an arrow in a bull's-eye, with the fletching recognisably
>     Apache's feather?  Three-colour printing (if they don't include
>     black) would be minimum to get the identity across, and that might
>     be rather dear.
>
>     I have a friend who's a graphic artist; he'd probably work this up
>     in return for a shirt. :-)
>
>     I could check on pricing with the folks that usually do our
>     promotional stuff.  How much would everyone be willing to pay?
>     US$10 for a T-shirt?  (WAGging here..)
>
>     No promises, though.  Thoughts?
>
>     #ken    :-D}

Go Ken go.

While we are on the subject and there seems to be some interest,
has anyone here ever considered how popular an Apache T-shirt could
be with the general public? It would be nice to raise a little
dough to allow this group to meet face-to-face....

(not that money has prevented my attending any other possible
meetings...)