httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: [STATUS] Thu Jun 5 07:12:25 EDT 1997
Date Thu, 05 Jun 1997 13:34:53 GMT

"here" == http://dev.apache.org/binaries

>     Anyone feel like updating this file with who's doing what this time,
>     retaining the old name for mentoring?
>
>     As someone pointed out a while ago, may a CVS module should be
>     created for the dev.apache.org stuff..

The above URL, which I totally forgot about, gives a list of names,
but it's way out of date. The one's listed above "take" precedence
but there's no responsibility for those on the URL to build the
binaries (it was simply included because it was the only
"guideline" on how to create a build).