httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Wilson <a.wil...@elsevier.co.uk>
Subject Re: Building binaries for 1.2
Date Thu, 05 Jun 1997 07:52:10 GMT
Rodent of Unusual Size:

>     I seem to recall someone asking to-day just *how* to build canned
>     binaries for the various platforms, but I don't recall a
>     corresponding answer.  I only have the bundled cc at this point, no
>     gcc - we don't need to build one from each, do we?

Some time last year, when creation of binaries for new releases was
commonplace, just such a howto document *was* written up and webbed (now
is about the time I wish I'd ported my 10Mb bookmark list from home to
work...).  Does anyone have the URL to hand?  It should be under the
www.apache.org (or the hyperreal.com/apache/ as was) server, er,
somewhere.

Ay.

--