httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Aram Mirzadeh <...@qosina.com>
Subject Re: b11 + mod_perl + BrowserMatch
Date Mon, 02 Jun 1997 14:55:33 GMT
Doug MacEachern said:

> I just confirmed on a linux box, that httpd croaks with mod_perl and
> the default config:
>
>  BrowserMatch Mozilla/2 nokeepalive
>
> Comment it out, no troubles.

Strange... I have no problems with it.

<Aram>

--
Aram Mirzadeh					awm@qosina.com
Apache httpd team member			awm@apache.org

"Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova's
recommendations. Ivanova is God. And if this ever happens again, Ivanova will
personally rip your lungs out. Babylon Control out. [Sigh] Civilians. [Looking
up] Just kidding about the God part -- no offense."

Lt. Commander Susan Ivanova, Voice in the Wilderness Part I