httpd-dev mailing list archives

From ras...@lerdorf.on.ca (Rasmus Lerdorf)
Subject Re: representants in Brazil ... (fwd)
Date Thu, 29 May 1997 04:28:13 GMT
> Hey if Marc doesn't want to do this, and they're footing the bill... I
> could fit it into my schedule ;)  Even if it is winter down there.

It's a wonderful place to visit, even in the winter.  I lived there on and
off for about a year working for a Brazilian software firm.  If you stray
away from the touristy areas you'll need to speak a bit of Portuguese
though.  Not much English spoken in that part of the world.

I'd love to go too.  I am starting to lose my Portuguese.  Unfortunately I
have absolutely no spare time for the next couple of months.

-Rasmus