httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: Rought-draft list of things I've seen for 2.0
Date Sat, 03 May 1997 00:17:06 GMT
Unless RST releases copyright on his code to the "apache group" then
there's no sense even considering it.  He's withdrawn it from the ftp site
where it used to reside.  Those are very negative points against it.
I've never seen the code, and that's probably true for most of the
newer folk.  If we start threading from scratch we avoid some potential
legal hassles.

It sucks to re-invent the wheel, but it's gonna be necessary for
threading.

Dean