httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Sutton <>
Subject Re: Changed information for PR mod_log-any/573
Date Tue, 13 May 1997 10:09:32 GMT
On Tue, 13 May 1997 wrote:
> State-Changed-From-To: open-suspended
> State-Changed-By: pcs
> State-Changed-When: Tue May 13 02:00:31 PDT 1997
> State-Changed-Why:
> Hello, thanks for the suggestions. As you probablyknow, we are close to
> releasing version 1.2 so we cannotadd any new features at the moment. We
> will consider yoursuggestions when we start working on the next version.

Damn MSIE 4. Ken, wasn't this fixed in the new bugdb.cgi? The commit patch
looked like it should have fixed it. I entered a normal newline at these
points, which MSIE 4 sends as a \r, and the script should convert into \n,
so why does it look like the lines run together? Don't worry too much
about it, I'll use ctl-return (\r\n) or Netscape instead.

View raw message