httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>
Subject Re: [TEST] changes to bugdb.cgi
Date Sat, 31 May 1997 21:33:01 GMT
On Sat, 31 May 1997, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

>     Brian: I'm going to see if I can ensure that the
>     bounces-due-to-bad-address don't get replied to apbugs.  Good point!

They shouldn't as long as the envelope from is left as is (well, aside
from broken crap mailers), but I'm still not sure I like the change.

If people reply to the change message to apbugs@, then it will not be
added to the proper PR because the subject header is incorrect; instead, a
new one will be created.  I think that just leaving that as it is now and
having people forward any appropriate replies to the bugdb works fine.