httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>
Subject Re: representants in Brazil ... (fwd)
Date Thu, 29 May 1997 05:06:03 GMT
I am interested, but somewhat leery of details...

I will follow up with them and see exactly what it is they want, ie. are
they intending to ship someone down there (doubtful), do they expect the
vendor to ship someone down there (hey, no problem, I'm sure this mythical
Apache group has millions in numbered Swiss bank accounts...), are they
looking for someone already in Brazil, are they looking for interaction
with someone remotely, etc.  It also depends on the platform, time, etc.