httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
Subject Re: representants in Brazil ... (fwd)
Date Thu, 29 May 1997 05:22:18 GMT

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 23:21:04 -0600 (MDT)
From: Marc Slemko <marcs@znep.com>
To: Ana Paula dos Santos Eugenia <anapaula@rever.com.br>
Subject: Re: representants in Brazil ... (fwd)

> Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 12:19:30 -0300
> From: Ana Paula dos Santos Eugenia <anapaula@rever.com.br>
> To: "'apache-bugs@mail.apache.org'" <apache-bugs@mail.apache.org>
> Subject: representants in Brazil ...
>
> Hi,
>
> We are the brazilian computer testing laboratory and we make comparison
> reports for BYTE Brasil Magazine.  We will doing a WEB Servers benchmark
> for the August issue. So we whould like to know who represents Apache in
> order to make a formal inviation to them for the test.

What exactly are you interested in?

We don't really have anyone anywhere around your area who would be able to
help out, and since this is a volunteer project we have no funds to send
anyone down.  We can certainly assist remotely in configuration and
performance details, and would be more than happy to review a draft of an
article to verify its accuracy.

Again, since Apache is a volunteer project that works based on
cooperation, there is no real central contact.  If you can provide me with
some more details of what you are looking for, we can go from there.