httpd-dev mailing list archives

From c...@decus.org (Rodent of Unusual Size)
Subject Re: [STATUS] Sat May 31 14:21:04 EDT 1997
Date Sat, 31 May 1997 20:54:15 GMT
>From the fingers of Jim Jagielski flowed the following:
>
>Post 1.2:
>
>  * Workout path/goals for 2.0. Release 1.2.1 asap with below
>    fixes and improvements?

    Once we get 1.2 out the door, I don't think 1.2.1 should immediately
    replace it as with anything resembling the energy.  I imagine there
    are some people who would like a week or two ;-) of breathing
    room.  I know I have some things I'd like to take from the suspended
    list and put into 1.2.1; most of them don't show up in the [STATUS]
    list.

>Should be added to the bugdb:
>
>  * "Large groups cause authentication errors" on FreeBSD
>      [salari@cs.ubc.ca]; problem looks to be MAX_STRING_LEN buffer
>      in groups_for_user.

    Was this a private message?  I've gone through the archives several
    times now and haven't been able to find it.  If someone can locate
    it, I'll put it in..

    #ken    :-)}