httpd-dev mailing list archives

From c...@decus.org (Rodent of Unusual Size)
Subject Re: 1.2b11 tarballs
Date Thu, 29 May 1997 21:06:56 GMT
>From the fingers of Randy Terbush flowed the following:
>
>>     I haven't tried downloading & installing yet..  I'll probably get to
>>     that in about an hour.  Announcement to-night?
>
>Works for me. Can you handle the announcment Ken?

    Haven't gotten to the download/build yet; later this evening.
    Unhappy clients.. {sigh}  Sure, I'll step into the breach again if
    there aren't any other volunteers.

>>     `I can smell the cheese!'
>
>I hope that is a good thing...

    Purely a local joke, meaning something significant is in the offing.
    A reference to some particularly rampant Camembert I ate in the
    lunchroom a few months ago.

    #ken    :-)}