httpd-dev mailing list archives

From c...@decus.org (Rodent of Unusual Size)
Subject Closure on the JDK 1.0.2<->HTTP/1.1 issue
Date Wed, 14 May 1997 19:53:16 GMT
    Okey, we have closure on this (IMHO).  Sun acknowledges that it was
    a bug, and they say it's fixed in JDK 1.1.  (Dean, Alexei, can you
    re-verify?  I don't have the 1.1 stuff yet..)

    I'll add this to the FAQ and write up a blurb a la the AOL one we
    had out last December.  Anyone want to vet it before I make the
    connexions to it, or do you trust me? ;->  I think we want to make
    this *very* visible before 1.2 goes out..

    Thanks for David Brownell's name, Sameer; your message led to the
    closure all round.

    #ken    :-)}