httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Chuck Murcko <ch...@Topsail.ORG>
Subject Re: FreeBSD & core dumps (again)
Date Sat, 10 May 1997 14:22:11 GMT
Yes, with no different result. I had not been using any accept() serialization
before this, and things seemed fine. Since no one else is screaming yet, I'll
assume it's my machine for now.

I also don't trust -g flags and gdb on FreeBSD at this point, since the last
2.2.1 core dumps I looked at were garbage, just like the ones from 2.1.7. I'll
just reference addresses; at least I can get a good traceback on those.

--
chuck
Chuck Murcko            The Topsail Group             West Chester PA USA