httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com>
Subject Re: [post-1.2] proposed api extension mechanism
Date Fri, 02 May 1997 22:52:10 GMT
Having not reached/read any responses to this... I must say...

This group came together for performance AND features.

"The web" offers much more than just the ability to serve flat
files. I think that we can find ways to efficiently bring features
to a webserver that take advantage of a network.

I would personally like to start exploring some of the things we
can do with Apache and SQL over these next few months.