httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: "release candidate"
Date Thu, 01 May 1997 12:41:37 GMT
Dean Gaudet wrote:

> On Wed, 30 Apr 1997, Marc Slemko wrote:
> > The next step is we branch the tree and begin discussion, bickering,
> > arguing, fighting and perhaps even development on 2.0.  Then any fixes to
> > 1.2 come as they come.
>
> I just want to bicker, no discussion allowed!

There are loads of patches and additions that could be placed in 1.2
but we are holding off on in the effort to get 1.2 out the door.

Once 1.2 is released, I say we fold these into the source and then
branch. We should also make sure we're all dancing to the same tune
as far as the direction 2.0 should go in. We need a nice clear vision
to avoid getting bogged down in muck.

                  "Not the Craw... the CRAW!"