httpd-dev mailing list archives

From ras...@lerdorf.on.ca (Rasmus Lerdorf)
Subject Re: SIGPIPE on Solaris 2.5.1
Date Wed, 23 Apr 1997 01:59:28 GMT
> I'm not quire sure what "cleanup function for Apache Modules" means
> precisely, though. Modules are created at startup, and are not
> destroyed until the server is killed or started, but I don't think
> that's what you're reffering to.

I guess what I should have said was a per-request module cleanup function.
It looks like I can simply do a register_cleanup() for the request pool.
I tried doing it on a sub-pool just now and my cleanup function was never
called.  I am still tracing through to figure out why it didn't work for
my sub-pool.  Regardless, the pool-triggered cleanup call should be quite
adequate.

-Rasmus