httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Hartill <r...@imdb.com>
Subject links (fwd)
Date Tue, 22 Apr 1997 08:41:06 GMT

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 14:59:57 -0400
From: Michele Siegal <msiegal@mainspring.com>
To: apache-bugs@apache.org
Subject: links

To Whom It May Concern,

Mainspring Communications, Inc., is a Web-based interactive information
service for technical and business professionals deploying Internet and
Intranet technologies. We have identified your Web site as an excellent
source of information that we would like to recommend to our members.
Pointing to your site should help to drive traffic and raise your
company’s visibility with a very targeted audience of valuable potential
customers. As a courtesy we wanted to inform you of this fact
beforehand. We hope that this link to your site, and our recommendation
of your content, will be beneficial to your continued future success.
Thank you.

If you are interested in learning more about Mainspring, we encourage
you to visit our Web site at http://www.mainspring.com.

Sincerely yours,

Michele Siegal
Mainspring Communications