httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Hartill <>
Subject icons... (fwd)
Date Thu, 10 Apr 1997 16:40:03 GMT

Not acked

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 1997 14:01:09 -0500
From: Scott Hutinger <>
Subject: icons...

Hi, no bugs, except that you should update some of your artwork.  I love
the orginal artwork, but should give users a bit more to use for the
smaller items.

has something that users could use.  You can take it and use it if you
want, no nothing in return except you keep up the good work :-)   .

Or, if you have suggestions on the graphic, I would be able to make
changes.  Or, whatever...  The artwork to do this was taken from your large
HTTP Server Project, so is actually yours anyway.

Also, it would be nice to be able to find some other address other than
bugs, like feedback or something...

scott hutinger

View raw message