httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Hartill <r...@imdb.com>
Subject Re: AOL's HTTP/1.1 issue is fixed, isn't it?
Date Wed, 09 Apr 1997 12:07:03 GMT
On Wed, 9 Apr 1997, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

>     I thought the AOL proxy problem was fixed in January?  This chap
>     says he still saw it (with an older version of AOL's browser) as
>     late as 1.2b7..

It was fixed on Xmas eve if I remember correctly.

He should moan to AOL if he thinks there's still a problem somewhere.

-=-

btw, being the one who sends the announcement also makes you the
defacto contact point for people who don't bother going through the
correct channels. Tee hee.

http://us.imdb.com/tour   .. a site for sore eyes.