httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: SIGPIPE on Solaris 2.5.1
Date Wed, 23 Apr 1997 02:16:16 GMT
I'd have to see the code to figure out why it wasn't called... you are
doing make_sub_pool (r->pool) or something similar right?  Unless you call
clear_poor or destroy_pool on your sub_pool early on it will get cleared
at the time the parent pool is cleared (end of request).  clear_pool is
when registered cleanups are run.

Dean