httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: bugdb weirdness
Date Tue, 22 Apr 1997 09:33:27 GMT
Nevermind I'm pretty sure it's because it doesn't understand it's own
messages that say "Changed information for ...".

At any rate, there are a lot of bugs in the open state which we've talked
about on apache-bugdb and should really be in the analysed state.  That is
if I understand the states fine... I'm beginning to curse having the
system because now I'm getting people mailing me and saying "well there
look to be a lot of bugs with the 1.2 betas I'm going to hold off until
they're fixed".

Dean