httpd-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: [STATUS] Sat Apr 19 21:05:18 PDT 1997
Date Sun, 20 Apr 1997 23:15:33 GMT
I like Ken's opinion on the saturday STATUS update.  So before I roll the next
one here's a proposition:

- commit Roy's timeout patch
- roll 1.2b9 on monday
- compile and test it ourselves
- if no problems, roll 1.2 on wednesday (friday?)
- commit any and all documentation we can get done between now and wednesday
  (friday?)

- branch the repository

Immediately after 1.2 we commit the pending patchs:

- paul's logging changes
- maxclients fix
- graceful restart
- various contrib things which we said were good but didn't make feature
    freeze

Dean


Mime
View raw message