httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: general/232: Apache 1.2b7/b8-dev causes Netscape to display some jpeg's as broken images (fwd)
Date Tue, 08 Apr 1997 19:50:37 GMT
Ya know this hack *may* not be too hard... if you use

bgetopt (r->connection->client, BO_BYTECT, &start_of_header);

And then test it again before writing the \r\n to end the headers ...  But
I've forgotten the exact description of the problem.  Is it just a problem
if the headers are exactly 257 bytes long?  Or is it a problem when any
particular header line has \r\n at the 256 byte magic mark?  (BSD 4.3
telnet has this problem -- if \r\n crosses the 512 byte mark it'll do the
Wrong Thing).

BTW has anyone sent the problem description to our contact @netscape?

Dean