httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: FYI - coredumps on FreeBSD
Date Mon, 07 Apr 1997 05:15:16 GMT
FYI, this can easily happen on linux as well.  In addition, linux has a
bunch of bogus NROPEN patches floating around that give tasks 1024+
descriptors without changing the bits of the kernel that allocate 6
fd_sets on the stack... and it's a 4k stack ;)  There's been a few correct
patches posted to linux-kernel recently, I'm waiting for one to make it
into the actual kernel though.

Dean