httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Sutton <p...@ukweb.com>
Subject Re: graceful restarts, take 5
Date Wed, 23 Apr 1997 15:24:39 GMT
On Tue, 22 Apr 1997, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:
>     How about 1.2b9 Wednesday or Thursday, and 1.2 final on 24/4/1997?

I'd like to see a week between the release candidate beta and final
release. I'd hate to see another immediate bug fix release like has
happened in the past. We need time to squish any last minute bugs and fix
doc updates. How about beta9 asap (including the timeout patches and
graceful restarts) with a release in a week's time (1st May?). And
absolutely _no_ minor changes or code cleanups in between except confirmed
bug fixes. And no slipping the release date once again.

//pcs