httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Kosut <ako...@nueva.pvt.k12.ca.us>
Subject Re: www6?
Date Sat, 05 Apr 1997 08:05:36 GMT
On Thu, 3 Apr 1997, Roy T. Fielding wrote:

> >	the bof that roy was organizing for www6 is sometime soon,
> >right? My calender program is working again, so i'd like to allocate
> >it. when is this? thanks.
>
> Date:     4/8/97 (Tuesday)
> Time :    8:00 pm
> Location: Santa Clara Convention Center
>           <http://santaclara.org/convention.html>
>           Ballroom A/B
>
> The page is at
> <http://ice.www6conf.org/cgi-bin/www6/ice/main.pl?x-a=v&x-id=1521>
> which may or may not be accessible.

It isn't. Near as I can tell, the accessible version of the page is at
<http://ice.www6conf.org/cgi-bin/ice.pl?x-a=v&x-id=1521>. The URL you
gave wants a password.

Given that you assured us earlier that we wouldn't have to pay upwards
of $495 to attend just the Apache session (and I certainly don't plan
to) we can't 'sign up' using the web page. Is there anything that we
do need to do, or can we just show up randomly?

If that's the case, maybe we should collect a list here of who might
be going, for attendance purposes.

Assuming that it is in fact true that I can attend for free, I'll plan
to show up.