httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Behlendorf <br...@organic.com>
Subject Re: Bug with large # of fd's in 1.2b7
Date Wed, 30 Apr 1997 00:34:19 GMT

Yeah, on Solaris, but on BSDI?  So is the solution, we don't support separate
access and error logs for more than 129 virtualhosts?  BSDI support told them
that the number of fd's they were seeing per child (362) was totally
reasonable.  And remember things worked fine before 1.2b7.

They gave us a login to that account if we're interested in pursuing it.  It's
just weird that the program freezes instead of crashing.

	Brian