httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Behlendorf <>
Subject Re: Announcing b8
Date Tue, 08 Apr 1997 20:53:40 GMT
On Tue, 8 Apr 1997, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:
> From the fingers of Dean Gaudet flowed the following:
> >
> >Hey Ken wanna do the post?  Your news server any more reliable than mine?
>     "Why me?" he asks suspiciously.  I suppose my feed had *better* be
>     reasonably reliable, if I'm going to start posting the FAQ soon.
>     If no-one else wants to step up, I'll do it.  Shall I send a draft
>     to the group first as a ranging shot, or just open the barrage?
>     (Brian, you still have time to save me by not adding me to the list
>     of people able to post to apache-announce.. ;-)
>     If there are no takers, I'll send a draft to the list to-night.

No saviors here!  :)

Ken I think we'd all be perfectly happy to let you take the spotlight here.
Your address is now on the list of approved posters... try and do it before 6pm
PST so I can just watch and make sure it goes out smoothly.

The text on the home page should also be updated, as well as under /dist and a
few other places.

Do we all agree this is a release candidate?

View raw message