httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Behlendorf <>
Subject Apache mailing lists now separated from hyperreal mailing lists
Date Thu, 03 Apr 1997 12:45:06 GMT

In anticipation of the creation of a couple more mailing lists, I dove in
tonight and figured out how to make virtual hosting with majordomo, sendmail,
and qmail work as seamlessly as possible.  I think I've done it... is now completely distinct from,
and incidentally, and each has their bevy of mailing
lists.  We could even do away with the "apache-" prependages now, and rename
"new-httpd" to something like "", but I figure one
earth-shattering kaboom a night was enough.

So yes, the name of this mailing list is now officially "",
and the majordomo address is officially "".

View raw message